Friends & Family Feedback
The NHS Friends and Family Test (FFT) was created to help service providers and commissioners understand whether their patients are happy with the service provided, or where improvements are needed. It is a quick and anonymous way to give your views after receiving care or treatment across the NHS.
Since its launch in 2013, more than 10 million pieces of patient feedback have been submitted. The FFT has been rolled out across most NHS services, including community care, hospitals, mental health services, maternity services, GP and dental practices, emergency care, patient transport and more.
Smallfield surgery would love you to provide feedback on how we perform.
Please click on the LINK below to provide your feedback electronically via the NHS Choices website.
- When you reach the page scroll down and on the right hand side, near the bottom of the page;
- You will find the heading "Comment on an NHS Service".
- Enter "GP" from the drop down box.
- Underneath this drop down box add our surgery name or town or post code.
- Click on find.
- When you find Smallfield Surgery click on it and this will open up the page for you to complete your feedback.
- If you do not have access to the internet, or would prefer to complete a paper Friends & Family feedback form, paper copies are available at reception.
We review all feedback as it arrives. This helps us to identify both positive and negative themes in order to congratulate our staff or action issues that require change.
We very much look forward to receiving your feedback.
(Updated September 2015)